Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving and a few Christmas questions :)

I just wanted to shout out to all of you, since i will probably be too stuffed and wont be able to move tomorrow ;) I hope you all have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING  with your loved ones at home! I am grateful for my kids, and all you parents, I couldnt have gotten any better luck with all of you! Have the greatest weekend, enjoy the shopping and gives kisses to the kids for me :)


Ok, so it is technically Thanksgiving, so it is ok to watch Christmas movies now, right? ;) haha i need to make sure that everyone is ok with this, if it is not, no big deal, just please let me know if you have objections to this or if there are any in particular that you do not want your child seeing. Thank you!

Also, I have had quite a lot of ideas on what to get the kids for Christmas for a while now and I think I have come up with something great, in my opinion :)
I want to have a polar express party: watch the movie, do some crafts, have some snacks, all that fun. I will throw in a few small gifts throughout the day and I think it will be lots of fun. How does this sound to everyone? :)

Thanks again everyone! Be safe this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment