I have had this typed up for a few days, but i keep forgetting to post it, oops- here ya go :)
I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New year! Ours was great, it was a great time to spend with my family! :)
This month, i will be updating the contract and i will be getting you all new copies to go over, sign, and keep as a personal reference... the changes you are going to see on there, are a few more paid holidays- you all get them, so I should too :) and I am going to be more strict with payments: i have been very flexible these last few months with late payments and haven't charged late fees or not accepted your kids for the day until i get paid (as so the contract says) however, now i will be strict with it! I am going to follow the contract pretty closely as far as this goes- I will need payment Friday at pickup (or the last day of the week that your children come) or Monday morning at drop off! if it is not here by Monday morning, there will be a five dollar late fee per day. By Tuesday morning if there is still no money i will unfortunately have to turn your child away and they will not be welcomed back until i receive payment with the added late fees :( i dont want to do this, so please dont make me! You have all been pretty great about payments, so lets keep it that way :) I thank you all in advance for your cooperation!!
Also, tax season is coming up! yay, haha.. I have all of your receipts from the time you started to give to you, and I also have applied for EIN (employer identification number) for you to use while filing your taxes and claiming day care. I will have the number in the next few days (probably the first of next week) and can give it to you whenever you need! :) so that is great news for all of us!
In case not all of you were aware (or forgot ;) ) we are still looking for a house of our own, it is just taking some time. But hopefully it will be in the next couple months!! I will keep you all updated as i know things, but know that we are staying close, i cant lose any of my kids :) so keep that in mind as well! :)
I have been super busy with the holidays and house searching and other odds and ends, but i will get the Christmas party pictures posted, I promise! :) they are super cute and the kids had a blast! that is my goal tonight, to get them up!
Thanks so much guys, you are seriously the best! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment