Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HALLOWEEN!!

Reminder:
Halloween is Monday Oct. 31 2011 which means Halloween party! If you are bringing kids in their costumes, please bring me extra clothes. If you are bringing them in their clothes please bring me their costumes!

I have lots of great stuff planned and can't wait to share it all with the kids! They ask me everyday if it is time for the Halloween party ( I think they are excited ;) which makes me even more excited!)

Fair warning: there will be a lot of sugar- I think that Halloween is a great time to just let them be wild lol which I am sure they will be. I am tentatively planning on donuts for breakfast and other treats for snacks. Lunch will be a little more healthy (pizza, bananas, cheese sticks, & carrots). If you DO NOT want me to give your child the sugar, please tell me now. I will make sure I have just as fun alternative food for them! :)

I will blog about the party as soon as I have free time- there will be awesome pictures to share that I know you will want to see :)

Can't wait until Monday- honestly, I might be a little more exited than the kids ;)

Have a great rest of the week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment