Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Saving trees? :)

I have been thinking about doing this blog for a while now, and it only makes sense- since I horrible at handing out the monthly news letter to you at the beginning of the month, lets see if I can update this on time for you guys ;) 
I will also keep you guys updated with the holidays coming up and with pictures and crafts from the kiddos :)
So check back regularly- and check the blog archives for newsletters you might have missed. Also, if at any time you wish for me to refrain from posting pictures of your kids, just let me know! If you see a picture of your kids that you want, comment and I will make sure I get you a copy!! Thanks for everything, you guys are the best parents- I am lucky to be working with you! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment