Monday, February 6, 2012

February News Letter!

Hey everybody! Short letter this month :) no a lot going, which is good, i think ;)

News for this month--

Valentines! whoop whoop! Is Tuesday the 14th- perfect everyone will be here! so we will have a little party and pass out some valentines on actual "love day" yay! :)

here is a list of this kids names if you want to bring Valentines to share with our friends:
James
Lucas
Abbie
Kenzie
Cadence
Kyler

Other important dates this month-
*Feb. 20 (monday) is presidents day- i will be closed! My paid holiday! It should be a great day to spend with the family, all of us! :)
*Feb. 24 (friday) i will be closing at 2 pm- kyler has his 18 month well child visit this day so i will need to be available to take him! 

**I want to thank you all again for understanding when i need some time off, i have a family too, and they are my priority. Since I always feel like I am inconveniencing all of you when i do take time off, I do not take it often. But your support is very appreciated when I do!! so thank you all again!!**


You are all great and I am thankful to each and everyone of you!! :)

Chelsee!


No comments:

Post a Comment