Not much going on this month:
March 17 is St. Patrick's day- also a saturday, so we will have just a few activities the following monday (19th). remember to dress the kids in green :)
I think that is everything for this month, strange to seem so slow, but nice!
In other news: I have had a couple of you ask me if we are still moving-- the answer to this is yes, we are! If and when we can ever find a house and get the banks approval(short sales), we will be moving. As of right now we are hoping for one in Layton, we are just playing the waiting game with the bank. Only time will tell, but I will keep you all updated, as soon as I know something, you will know :)
Ah the joys of house hunting!
Happy Monday all! Hope you all have a great week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment