Hello All! Once again, I cannot believe another month has past us by!
April news-
I know Easter is this coming Sunday, but to get everyone here, We will be doing our Easter Egg Hunt/Party on Tuesday April 10. I am sure the kids will love having one more hunt to do after all the other festivities are over :) Bring the kids with their Easter baskets for the egg hunt!
I think that will be all for April
Upcoming events:
I will be taking Friday May 4th off - no payment necessary this day! Just get this on your calenders so no one forgets!
Also-- big news for us Grays!!
As of last night--We have finally found a house, and are under contract!!! We will be moving to Clinton (the first left just over the railroad tracks on 1800) the end of April/first of May-- not sure when we will close yet, but i will keep you all updated as we know things, so keep checking back here as well as texts, calls, and my communication! This is a great adventure for us, we couldn't be more happy! I want to thank you all with your patience through all of this, you have been extraordinary! I cannot thank you all enough.. As soon as I know a moving date I will let you all know and get you the address!!
No comments:
Post a Comment