Thursday, May 10, 2012

May Newsletter

Hello! Once again it is the first of the month! Sorry I am a little behind with this newsletter.

I want to start off by saying THANK YOU to all of you amazing parents! Thank you for baring with me while we searched for our house and through the move!! I cannot thank you enough! We love our new home, the kids love our new home, It is fantastic!! :)

May news:
Monday May 28- Memorial Day. This is one of my PAID holidays. We are closed

Also, quite a bit of sad news-- as we were moving, packing, going through everything. I noticed a few of my master files, and a few other things were missing, no big deal. But as I looked into it closer, i noticed all of my kids files were missing as well.. I am afraid to say this, but one of my family members, while living in the old house, has taken my files. Which means, for the time being, I cannot make your childrens books until i get them back :( ... I apologize with the deepest sincerity-- please know I am doing everything I can to get these files back for you!! Again, I am so so sorry!!

We wrapped up preschool lessons before the big move, so for now i am giving the kids a little down time, and me to get all my supplies organized the way i need :) but you bet we will have crafts and fun activities all summer long!!

Also, as the weather is getting super nice, remember we will go outside often, please dress your child appropriately!

Other than that, I think this is all of May news!


No comments:

Post a Comment