Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Newsletter!

Sorry, I am a little slow at this post again, blogger changed their settings and I am still getting use to it... anyways :)

The kids are loving the new house, we are loving the new house, all in all, it is fantastic :)

*June news:
There is no holiday this month, not to take off for anyways 

Fathers day is June 17 though, who is ready for that? ha, not me. What do you get a dad who had everything he wants? :) men are stinkin' hard to shop for! Good luck to all of you wives!!

Also, for those of you that are interested- Syracuse days is June 30. Well actually all of that week they have something going on, but Saturday is the fireworks which is the best part! 


*Upcoming events: 
July 4th-- is one of my PAID holidays!
July 24th-- another PAID holiday! 

I take very few, and I take even fewer days off- so lets enjoy these holidays.

I have had a couple parents ask for copies of the holiday schedule, if you would like one please let me know

Also, it is getting hot- please make sure your children are dressing appropriately; shorts, short sleeve shirts and such! We will keep trying to go outside, but sometimes it is just too dang hot out to do so.
We will definitely have to do a water day, maybe a few haha!

*Just as a reminder-payments are due Monday morning at drop off for the following week. Or earlier if you would like. You can pay weekly, biweekly, or monthly. 

This is all! I hope you all are staying cool and keeping busy! 

Thanks again for all of your support.

Chelsee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment