Monday, July 30, 2012

August Newsletter

Hello once again it is time for a monthly newsletter!! It is a little early this month because August is going to be a busy month for me-- please bare with me as i do not ask for much time off, this month is just going to be nuts, I apologize for any inconvenience it may cause you; but again, I do not ask for much time off and I am a mom first and always. :)

AUGUST  DATES TO REMEMBER:

*Thursday August 16- i will be closing NO LATER than 6 pm-- the earlier the better, but I will NOT be open one minute past six so please plan accordingly! I have been very generous in allowing late pick ups and working past my scheduled close time to help all of you out, however this day cannot be one of them- each and every one of your children need to be picked up before or right on 6 pm!!

*Thursday August 23- I will be closing at 4:15- no later!

*Friday August 24-- I will be closed! no payment necessary for this day, as always.

*Tuesday August 28-- I will be closing no later than 3:15


SEPTEMBER DATES TO REMEMBER:

*Monday September 3 is Labor Day-- one of my PAID holidays.

**Thursday Sept 20-Wednesday Sept 26-- i will be CLOSED. no payment necessary.  We are taking a family vacation this year! yay for us, we are pretty excited to go. I will be back Wednesday night and open again Thursday morning.**

Please keep in mind that each and every one of you gets paid time off, holidays, and sick days. I do NOT get paid vacation or sick days and I take very minimal days off (with no pay) so I do not inconvenience any of you. We deserve a vacation and I will not apologize for taking this time off! :)

Thank you all for your understanding and support. I have a great group of kids and awesome parents! Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment