I am so excited to be writing this months news letter! because I am so excited it is fall time! YAY!!
Anywho-- news this month:
*Obviously I was closed on Monday :) i hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!
***SEPT. 20-26 CLOSED!!! Please put this on your calendars, if you haven't already!***
*Please make sure your children are dressed for the weather at all times!! In the next couple months I will be going through all of the extra clothes I have stored and asking you to bring more winter ready extras. Wouldn't want something to happen and have my kids cold all day- so be ready for that. :)
As summer is winding down, so I am. I want to thank you for your patience last month with my crazy schedule but that is all over, and after our vacation this month, everything will go back to normal!
Thanks so much you guys!!
Chelsee :)
No comments:
Post a Comment